Framed redux is a spinoff version of the previous photography/portfolio theme Framed . Redux has all the features of Framed and then some. The most obvious difference is the design update. It is changed to a fixed width column layout. Another feature added is the skin option. The theme now supports 2 skins. A dark skin and a light skin. Theme user can set a skin choice from the theme option panel very easily. The theme also supports custom background feature.All put together Framed redux gives you an extended design customization freedom. There is a setup guide page which holds screencasts to help you setup and configure the theme. The list of main features available in this theme are given below.
- 2 different skins
- WordPress 3 ready
- Custom menu feature
- Custom background option
- Customizable Nivo slider on the homepage
- Home page layout options.( Blog and Slideshow)
- Custom post type for the photos
- Custom taxonomy for the photo gallery
- Custom portfolio page with item filterable feature.
- Custom gallery pages with animations
- Prettyphoto effects builtin
- Custom blog page
- Widgetized sidebar
- Customizable socialmedia links
- Customizable ‘About us’ section
- Theme option page
- Setup Guide with screencasts
License terms: You are free to download and use this theme on your site. You are free to make modifications on the theme to suite your style. But you are expected to keep the credit link on the footer as it is.